Khamis, 20 Januari 2011

I Get back my Glitterati status!

Huhu, Finally i get back my Glitterati status after 1 year I been removed from the status. Actually what happen was one of my blog suddenly do not interact any traffic in certain period of time, that way my status have been removed. Then because of that I think I don't want to concentrate on nuff anymore and I put some other ads like advertlets inside my blog. Apa-apa pun setelah aku lihat dan survey on earning and also comments from the other blogger i think nuff is still the best advertising community. I also think that advertlets is suck in term of earning and support. Anyway, I'm back for u nuff..hehe....adios..


2 ulasan :

eiela berkata...

oo,,congratz dah dapat balik glitterati status..

Latest Entri :
Tingginya Martabat Seorang Ibu

penglipur berkata...

singah jap jenguk2..
http://cinonexcoreyan.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails