A short "hello" makes ONE glow;
a short "hi" makes ONE smile;
a short "text" makes a day great;
but a short "prayer" for you will make your day safe!
How are you this morning?
Feeling great and fantastic, I hope.
Continue with our Figures of Speech.
1. As dark as dungeon/as midnight.
2. As dead as a doornail/ wood.
1. He is a book worm-one who spends much time reading and studying.
2. He bottled up his feelings-keep feelings inside oneself.
A penny saved is a penny earned.
The value of keeping your money or property. The implication is you don’t have to earn that money or property again.
So she just didn’t buy the car; a penny saved, for sure.
1. A miss is as good as a mile. (a narrow escape is the same in effect as an escape by a wide margin)